I found some small sheets (15x15cm) of orange Tant and tested some variations for my “Almost orange octagons for october“.
This is the bigger version of my orange octagons for october with a little variation.
Sadly I’ve neither orange EH nor orange Tant, that’s why this one is only almost orange…
I finished the bigger version of my “Metamorphose” (the black one). It’s made from a whole sheet of EH (50x70cm) ^-^
But it’s really hard to take a good picture of black EH, I guess. In fact it looks much better, than the picture.
Some days ago a friend, Mitanei, and I had a little Origami-Session, but I forgot to write about it. We had 6 crazy hours of folding paper. First he showed me how to fold the cute rabbit he designed. It was a lot of fun. It was the first time we used my new big sheets of Tant (35x35cm) and the paper was really nice to fold.
Here are the results, the pose just predestined them to build a couple. They’re sooo cute
After the rabbits ate nearly the half of the time, we used the rest for folding and testing some ideas.
This is my entry for the new challenge on FlickR “Octagons for October”
On my way folding an octagonal Sahnehäubchen, a lot of paper broke and I needed many sketches. Finally I managed to fold it, but it’s very grubby. Both are made from a 15x15cm square of normal origamipaper, to small and the wrong paper. Now that I know how it works, I’ll fold a bigger version from Tant or Elephant Hide.